Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thinking of Fall

Actually people, we're thinking of Spring 2008 .I've been trying to stay on top of the new collections and thanks to Style.com I get my daily dose of fashion runway shows every other day!!! the company that caught my eye this week was "Wunderland". They're out of Europe (I believe) and are fairly new to the scene with this being their 3 collection. Check them out when you get a chance. I loved the bright colors socks with the platform shoes. Anyway ,I love this time of the year as autumn leaves are falling.As the trees are changing color, it's the beginning of the last quarter....here come the holidays. Maybe well go apple picking on this long weekend ,I know I've got to get the pumpkins in place. I've already got the fall reef on my front door. I'm looking forward to wearing some fall fashions,if this weather ever changes.Oh well, I wish could join our friends "Brooklyn Fashion Gallery" next weekend.....They are having a panel of professionals and alot of other great fashion goodies. I've added there widget to this site . So click on it so that you can be informed. Scroll down to the lower right hand corner.Enjoy and sip on some Apple cider....

No comments: