Monday, October 29, 2007

FASHION FORWARD EVENT


Hi Fashion Folks,
This month sure did fly by. I hope it was productive for you. As for me ,there is so much going on at the same time that it's hard to keep track of it . I feel a special wave of change for the positive just around the corner. I'm looking forward to what the future holds.This is a time of "Keeping it Real". Even as we approach the Holidays, I don't feel the need for "HYPE". Quite the contrary, "It's time to make every move count". Do something that will impact others. I would like to share with you this flyer that our brother Steven Cutting shared with me . Hopfully some of you can make it to this most worthy event. We all have someone in our lives that has been directly affected by this deadly disease, yet still we're "Blessed", count it all Joy!


No comments: